Monday, February 5, 2024

Happy Monday!

We are finally done with the month of January! January is the one month that usually drags on for me and I am very happy that February is finally here. I am slowly healing up from shoulder surgery and I hope to start working on a new class or two soon 😀.

This past week I was able a couple of samples with some new Spellbinders products. I made a birthday card and a Valentine's Day card:



Spellbinders has very quickly become one of my favorite companies to purchase dies from. This birthday dinosaur was part of the Monster Birthday die and clear stamp bundle (BD-0819) and Sharon also sells the die individually (as well as other stamps/dies from the bundle).

Supplies used:

--Spellbinders: Birthday Dinosaur, Smart Glasses, Make a Wish Arch Labels, Birthday Balloons, Monster Birthday Sentiments

--PPP Valentine Sentiments

--Google eyes

I hope that everyone has a very crafty week!--Kim

No comments: