Sunday, March 3, 2024

A Busy Weekend

Sharon had a very busy weekend. Prepping for Stamp Camp and doing her presentation for Maker Mania 9. I may be slightly biased but I think Sharon had the best use of the products in the MM9 kit with her cards and Lucia's layouts. I'm hoping we will be able to share her samples with our customers in the coming weeks.

Until then I have lots of new product to share with you. Gina K is up first. The following stamp set has a matching die.


Sharon slipped a few Spellbinders floral sets into her Gina K release. Imagine the die set below inside the birdcage above.

A few more Spellbinders dies. These remind me of Georgia O'Keefe designs.


Lastly for Gina K is below. This is masking paper. Sharon promised a video demoing how to use this product in your card making.
Picket Fence is next. These toner paper packs are just gorgeous. This first one, Hues of a Rainbow was used in a recent Kristina Werner video. Check it out here.
The gemstone paper is also gorgeous.


Stencils from Picket Fence.

Mini pouncers from Picket Fences. Someone asked how these are used and Sharon shared that when you use a brush for a stencil you get a softer kind of color. To get a bolder look of color you need to really load up your brush. These pouncers let you get a bolder look of color without using so much ink.
The insect/bug of the year is the butterfly! Everyone is releasing butterflies.
A great brick outline die.


Picket Fence also released the stamp set used in the card sample below.



A few more stamp sets.

Oops! I'm stuck! I don't remember exactly what this is. I know it's balck and has a dropper inside. 
A final stamp set.
Next up is Elizabeth Designs. I've tried to capture the examples shown on the back of the die and stamp sets as Sharon showed them. 












This set is four separate stencils. See below for the back of the package.

Next up is a staple, Memory Box. First is these gorgeous paper packs. You get three of each color and they are a smooth heavy weight cardstock. 


I really like their word dies and especially the ones with shadows. 

How cute are these guys. 
Easter is the end of the month.


Phrases straight and wavy AND includes matching dies.

A new series of dies with a Nordic theme. 


This die creates four rings of cut out and impressed patterns. They can be used together or separately.
I really like this cover plate.
Next up are these GREAT phrase packets. There are two styles, Birthday and Thank You. They come in gold on white or white on black. They have a variety of fonts and you get 40! in each package.


These next labels are from Pink Fresh and I believe they are sticker backed.

More from Pink Fresh. We have the stamp, the die and the stencil for all of these where available.

A new alphabet die set.





Not to be left out, we have a new floral Glimmer plate.
And a new glimmer foil.
New phrases.


I missed this. Apparently Spellbinders has these storage boxes. I see them as a great way to store cards or projects as you are working on them.

I'll put in my two cents for next weekends Stamp Camp. Sharon has a great selection of cards.
My life in funnies...
That's it for me for this weekend. Sharon should be back on Wednesday night and I'll be back with my screen shots. Have a good week everyone and stay crafty and above all Stay Safe.

No comments: