Monday, March 4, 2024

Happy Monday!

Both my allergies and the calendar are telling me that Spring is close! I love watching the buds on the trees and flowers starting to grow but, I spend most of the Spring season inside my home due to my allergies. Thank goodness that I have a large bay window so I can watch "spring" from inside my house 🤣.

For this week's sample, I decided to do a St. Patrick's Day themed card:


To make this card I used the Lucky stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh and Waffle Flower's Postage Collage die. This was definitely a fun card to create. I used distress ink around the different sections of postage die cut layer. 


Supplies used:

--Pretty Pink Posh: Lucky stamp set

--Waffle Flower: Postage Collage die

I hope that everyone has a very crafty week!-- Kim

No comments: