Saturday, January 2, 2021

Correction

 I have a correction on the sales at the store beginning Saturday and going for the next three days.  I incorrectly said MFT would be on sale all three days for 70% off. This sale is only for Saturday, January 2. I'm putting the exact terms of the three day sale below, directly from the latest e-mail.

TOMORROW ONLY!

All MFT stamps and dies will be Buy one and get the second one for 70% off!


Offer valid this Saturday, January 2nd, in-store only.
New releases will be excluded and items must be in-stock at time of purchase.
 
Beginning on Saturday, January 2nd through Tuesday, January 5th we will be having a 3 day sale!

All 12x12 patterned papers will be 40% off! (excludes Valentine's Day papers and Simple Stories dotted card stock papers).


Be on the lookout for more 'flash sales' like the ones above later this month!

I apologize for the mis-information in my earlier e-mail. It's a great sale, come in out of the rain!


No comments: