Saturday, January 2, 2021

When it Rains, It Pours - Posts!

I'm back, AGAIN! Sharon did a Saturday morning Facebook Live Video and I have it for you HERE .

Along with new product Sharon also showed some of our upcoming classes. All of these classes will be offered both in-store and on ZOOM. The only class that will be in-store only, but will have kits to go is the monthly layout class which I featured on one of my earlier posts.

We're starting 2021 off with a tried and true favorite, Graphic 45. Sharon has used the Woodland Friends collection for these cards. You will also be making two envelopes to coordinate with the slim line cards in this class.

Next class is using Whimsy stamps to create Winter Scenes. You may also be getting the Penny Black stamps you see in the bottom corner.

I'm doing a class of three (maybe four) cards featuring several of the new stamps and dies from My Favorite Things. The class is called Hugs. We'll be making an open box card as one of the cards in the class.



We also have a Winter Gnomes class and a Maja Purple class.


Sharon also mentioned she would be attempting a Whipper Snapper Valentine's Day class. We do have some re-order and new Whipper Snapper stamps in.






That may be all I have for this week, but never say never! So I'll leave you with a 'fish tale'.

Happy Crafting and have a SAFE and HEALTHY first week of the new year!

No comments: