Thursday, December 2, 2021

Back in the Saddle

 I'm back from spending last weekend downstate in New York City and Thanksgiving on Long Island. What a trip! Our daughter wanted us to come down to NYC and bring our dog, Cooper. We had to find a pet friendly hotel near Alexa, which we did and my husband should get honorable mention from NASCAR for his driving abilities in the city, Long Island and New Jersey!

Unfortunately, I missed Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and most of Cyber Monday sales and events. Luckily I didn't have a big wish list and after the weekend in NYC, who could afford anything even with sales! I was happy to be able to catch up with today's Wild Wednesday Video. I will post the link but with the warning that I had a bit of difficulty with the audio going in and out. I will ask Jessica to post the video to You Tube where you may be able to get a better quality video. You will find today's video HERE.

New classes were featured and I will be posting descriptions today. Please check them out on the website and join us in store or via ZOOM. 

I’ve been working on a graduation card for the daughter-in-law of a dear friend. She’s graduating this month from the University of Miami with an advanced degree in surgical anesthesia nursing. I hope she likes it. I really enjoy making box cards. The basic pattern is so easy. I found a little hack that might help you with your cards. I have a package of mini clothespins. They are small enough to hold two small pieces of paper together while the glue dries or to hold pieces in place as you are planning your projects. They came in really handy making this card.

Here’s my funny for the day. Who knew turkeys could be so creative!

Cooper goes to the vet Saturday morning so I’ll miss Sharon’s 10 am video. I’ll catch up when we get home. I’ll say it again, our numbers are climbing so please, please, get vaccinated, wear your mask and above all, stay safe. Have a crafty good week and I’ll see you soon  



No comments: