Monday, October 3, 2022

 Happy Monday Everyone!

It was a great weekend; the Bills pulled off a win and the store had its Garage Sale! I hope that everyone enjoys their newly found treasures. It is also a great way to sell some of your supplies so that you can make room for new ones 😊.

Tim Holtz has released his 2022 Christmas collection and I could not resist playing with the new colorized wreath. I am a big fan of Tim Holtz's colorized dies because they have such great details and it is like doing a puzzle with paper.


I used four shades of green for the wreath and three shades of red for the bow and berries. As I layered all the pieces, I would shade some of the areas with Vintage Photo distress ink. I chose to use Die Cut 'n Bond to adhere my layers together but, you could also use a fine-tip glue also. If you need help with putting any of Tim Holtz's colorized pieces together, there are YouTube videos that will take you through the process step by step.

I also used a sentiment die from Creative Expressions. I die-cut the sentiment four times and then stacked them up.

Supplies:

-- Sizzix (Tim Holtz) Yuletide Colorize

--Creative Expressions Tis the Season sentiment die

--Die Cut 'n Bond

--Maja Design Holiday in the Alps pattern paper

I hope that everyone has a very crafty week!--Kim


1 comment:

Donna said...

I’ve done 7 of those Colorized dies for Halloween cards this week. I love them! For me, using die cut and bond made it more difficult to first cut my dies and positioning them. I used a needle tipped liquid glue. I was seriously tempted by that wreath die!