Monday, March 27, 2023

Happy Monday Everyone!

I am finally back to making some cards after I had surgery in February. I still am moving slowly on some days, but moving slowly is better than nothing! It did feel good to complete a couple of samples yesterday!

For this week's samples, I am using some of the new dies from MFT that go along with their Money Card. These dies and sentiment stamps can be used with their Money Card die(s) or be perfect for making cards.


For this sample I used the MFT Money Card die, Gift Card Pocket, Always in Fashion die set, and the Spending Spree stamps for the sentiment.



With my last two samples, I used a new die called the Universal Money Loops. This die lets you give the gift of cash while still using their Money Card die! I also used the new Iconic Beauty dies, It's a Baby die set, Thrilled for You stamp set, and Oh, Baby stamp set. Mft has pretty much covered all the special occasions that you would need to give a gift card or cash for!

I hope that everyone has a great week! -- Kim

No comments: