Wednesday, January 26, 2022

A Quick Wednesday with More to Come

 I wanted to post Wednesday's Winging It as soon as possible and I'll tell you why in a moment. Sharon will tell you more during the course of her video which you will find HERE. Lots of fun do-dads for your shaker cards start the video. I love doing shaker cards and I'm doing one in my class tomorrow. 

Sharon also talks about the Super Bowl Party. It's a bummer that the Bills are out of it but next year looks really bright. I was impressed that Chief fans contributed $80K to the Oshei Children's Hospital, many in amounts of $13 dollars signifying the 13 seconds left in the game to the tie. Class act those Kansas City fans. ANYWAY, come and join Sharon for a fun day and skip all that hyperbole before the game and spend the afternoon at the store.

I don't have product photos but I do have class photos. See what tickles your fancy. Charlene has another great pencil class. She is using Polychoromos on these images from Whimsy Stamps,


These are the mixed media tags from Prima that Sharon is doing as a class, very Victorian.

Kim's shaker card class. Yes, you can make shakers in almost any shape you'd like!

I beleive this is Sharon's Heartfelt class. Great cards for a variety of occasions. 

This is a super easy class with fun coloring and easy assembly. 

I love Oddballs. I need to get some more. This class will let you practice your pencils skills in coloring these odd-erific stamps!

This is the class running tomorrow. The slim line has a bit more detail than shown here. I had to get the photo to Sharon quick. This class is also running Feb. 11. 

Sharon has also created a Valentines To-Go Kit for Kids.  Using Doodlebug papers Sharon has created a kit that will make 12 cards (envelopes included) that your children or grandchildren can easily put together for Valentine's giving. A set of pop squares are also included. Please note, this is a To-Go Kit. It is NOT a class. Everything you will need is in the kit along with a basic instructions. This is a great project you can do with your littles and older littles can probably do on their own.

Lastly, short post today because I'll be doing another post on Friday. Mona will be doing a Facebook Live at 2:15 on Friday afternoon! Yay! Sharon will still be doing her Saturday morning video also. So come on down, check out the new product Sharon showcased today and maybe be her audience for Saturday. Sign up for our great classes, in person or via ZOOM, we'd love to see you either way.

Here's my funny for the day. It's my homage to the Bills

That's it for today. I'll see you again after Mona's FB video and again after Sharon's Saturday morning video. Stay warm and STAY SAFE! 


No comments: